Saturday 7 March 2015

Spring







Spring is here!!! well kind of. It is still ridiculously cold out BUT I had to to wear my new wide leg trousers and I am obsessed already.
Standing at 5ft 2 i find it hard to get a pair that will fit me they are always way too long.
Topshop have the perfect pair for us petite ladies. I can already see myself living in these throughout spring and they well be a great piece for my summer wardrobe too.
Today I am wearing them with my new mules (will post on them soon). My accessories are Asos sunglasses and my whistles clutch bag .
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love how sleek and classy this look is! I'm only 5ft 3 so can never find any proper fitting trousers. May have to invest in these now! x

    writtenbytasmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig