Sunday 5 July 2015

Baby Blues

 




I have purchased some great sale pieces this year so far! From my Mango bag to my kick flare jeans ( last weeks post) to this cute baby blue TopShop boutique top.
 
This top is very girlie, not the normal style I would go for but I love it. Being blonde I would normally steer clear of a colour like this, way to girlie!! BUT I found it in the sale for a steal of the price and it had to be mine.
 
I love the style, the high neck and the frill at the bottom, super cute. It's a classic piece I will wear again and again.
 
My shorts are of course my go to silk boutique shorts! Every summer I live in them. Topshop bring them out every year so keep you eyes peeled for them.
 
Obsessed with these lace up Kurt Geiger shoes they go with everything, as you all know I am a sucker for a lace up...
 
          Top Topshop (similar)
Shorts TopShop
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig