Tuesday 17 November 2015

Party wear with Dorothy Perkins



 





Keeping warm on a night out has never looked so good, this amazing ivory faux fur coat from Dorothy Perkins is the softest and most cosy coat I own. Now the nights are getting cold ermmm freezing!! I think faux fur coats are perfect for a night.
 I'm really into light greys and white this winter so soon as I saw this coat I had to have it!! (Also looks great with boyfriend jeans and trainers).

With Christmas creeping up on us my calendar is getting pretty booked up with party's and dinners and I'm not one for dressing up, I like to keep it simple and as casual as I can, so if your like me this post is a perfect read for you. 
 
I love a good ol shirt and this lace one is going to come in handy for the party season.(also Dorothy Perkins) I have dressed the look down with my go to skinny jeans and neck scarf.  


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, this party outfit is just amazing!! I am so pleased to see these photos. I have also bought a fur coat for upcoming Christmas party that I am going to attend at event space NYC with my fiancé. I am so excited for this event!

    ReplyDelete

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig