Monday 18 January 2016

Breton Stripes




 
 

There is nothing better then a classic stripe top when you don't know what to wear. I have so many stripes in my wardrobe its abit of a weakness I must say!! but they go with everything....

I'm so pleased with myself as I normally avoid all sale items in stores because they are messy and crowded, I normally look over at all the new lines beautifully laid out with no crowds and then I look back at people fighting over a coat in the sale department and I just cant do it!!! BUT not today I found this amazing jacket for £40 and I'm so happy with it! What a bargain. I see this fitting in my wardrobe perfectly.

Coat Mango
Jeans Topshop
Boots Topshop
Bag Zara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig