Wednesday 28 September 2016

Ankle Boot Essentials

 
 
 


Sunglasses Celine
Top Topshop
Jeans Topshop
Boots Topshop


Every year I look for the perfect winter ankle boot and Topshop always gets it right!!. This year I have gone for a suede pair, The heel is just the right high for me to run around at work all day in. They took great with jeans and dresses. 
This cute girly sheer top is also from Topshop iv styled it with my favourite step hem jeans and big chunky gold earrings to make it a little less girly .
 
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I adore this look! I really wanted to get this bag but it's literally sold out everywhere! Mad!

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I click the link of the top shop boot, it don't open.

    ReplyDelete

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig