Friday 17 February 2017

Black Denim










Casual AF, with fashion week round the corner work has been crazy and today is my day off (love a cheeky mid week day off) I went to a few PR companies to get outfits for LFW. Today I was keeping it so real, I wanted to be warm and comfortable so this is me when I'm out of office. I nicked my boyfriends hoodie (thanks Ross, mine now), I teamed it with my new topshop boutique denim jacket the sleeves are amazing......obsessed!! And my favourite jeans. If you follow we on Instagram you will have seen my bag and boots on most of my posts. I love a high street outfit with high end accessories. It just gives the look a more polished feel. 

Jacket Topshop
Hoodie Asos 
Jeans Topshop 
Boots Acne 
Sunglasses Asos 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig