Sunday 21 May 2017

Adidas NMD

 


 Being a personal shopper I'm on my feet in heels all day I can say I am a pro at the heel game. but for some reason I just want to wear trainers... all the time now. You have seen how I style up vans in my Instagram post so I wanted to show you how I style my adidas original NMD's. First of all they are the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn they are like pillows cuddling your feet which is definitely a bonus second they look good do I need to carry on?!? 


My wardrobe is being taken over by logo t-shirts and I just can't stop buying them!!!. Topshop are killing it with there logo tees at the moment, My new favourite is this deja vui one. 

T-shirt Topshop 
Skirt  Asos (similar) 
Trainers jd sport  
Sunglasses Asos 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Peoples Lane . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig